The Leader in SAO Airspace and NextGen Authorizations.
Digital Hyperlinked PDF Manuals with Revisions.
- Recent Programs: FAA LOA D195 MEL Approvals: BD-100-1A10, G100, G550, GLEX, CL-605, G-IV, & G650ER, RVSM & SAO Airs… https://t.co/EiyRItlNwO - posted on 11/17/2017
- Another record, Cleveland FSDO issues Learjet 75 RVSM and Use Of MMEL LOAs in ONE day with the prepared by Source One Aviation Compliance. - posted on 09/24/2017
- Recent Programs: 3 G650ER, 2, G550, 3 CL-60, 1 CL-300 D195 MELs, 1 CL-350, 1 G450 CPDLC LOA, 1-CE-550B, 1-DA-20 RVSM, 1 G550, 1 CL-601 SAO. - posted on 09/14/2017
- RECENT D195 MELS, 5 G550s, 5 CL-605s, 1 G650ER, 1 GIV, 2 CL-350s, 2 CL-300s, GL XRS, CPDLC & ADS-C 2 G450, 1 DA-900EX CPDLC, RVSM LR-75. - posted on 07/31/2017
- Recent Programs: 2 G550s, 1 GV5000, RA-4000, DA-2000LX, RVSM & SAO Airspace. 1 DA-50EX, 1 DA-900B, 4 CL-605s, 1 CL-300 MELs D195. - posted on 07/31/2017
- Recent Programs: G280, 2 G450s, CL-350, 900XP, CL-300 all RVSM, SAO Airspace Worldwide, CL-605, CL-300, MEL D195, G-IV OpSpec MEL D095. - posted on 06/13/2017
- Recent Programs: 2 CL-350s & 2 RA-4000s - Global, CE-680 RVSM, CL-300 GCOM & SMS, GIV & CE-750 Global, EMB-505 RVSM, F2000LX & GIV 135 MELs. - posted on 04/10/2017
LOAs OpSpecs MSpecs
We provide FAA applications for the following authorizations:
Airspace & Operations Manuals
A Preview of our Airspace & Operations Manuals:
Full Technical Support
Technical Support is 100% before, during, and after your approval:
Minimum Equipment Lists
No Annual fees. Why are our Aircraft MELs better?
“SourceOne Aviation Compliance is responsible for our RVSM, ADS-B, CPDLC, Oceanic, International, MEL manuals and assisting us in receiving our FAA Letters of Authorization. The knowledge and experience that SourceOne Aviation Compliance demonstrates has been invaluable when it comes to meeting our compliance objectives quickly with our local FSDO. What we really appreciate most is SourceOne Aviation Compliance’s ability adapt to the needs of our operation and craft the final product based on our operation.”Scott McIntosh
About Our Manuals
We offer complete programs that are “Turn Key” solutions. Option to Go Paperless. Replace 40 pounds of paper manuals with a 1 pound tablet. We offer Digital PDF Manuals for the FAA approved EFB, iPad and MS Tablet with a page-linked interactive table of contents as well as ultra-high quality color bound copies. Operators flying large, turbine multi-engine aircraft (14 CFR Part 91K, 125, & 135) should adhere to the EFB testing and documentation requirements listed in FAA Advisory Circular 120-76D.
Operations conducted under 14 CFR 91F do not require an LOA for EFB use. 14 CFR Part 91F (Large Aircraft) Operators should adhere to FAA Advisory Circular AC 91-78, but DO NOT require FAA approval before using an EFB as the sole source of charts, our manuals, and aviation data in the cockpit. No Annual Contracts ever.
Innovative solutions to our Client’s operating objectives: SFAR 77 LOA/OpSpec A321, SourceOne Aviation Compliance wrote the first Operational Policy & Procedures Manual and prepared the first application for SFAR 77 LOA A321 issued by the FAA for the first 14 CFR 91 Operator into Erbil International Airport (ORER) and Suylaymaniyah International Airport (ORSU) Iraq for their Gulfstream IV.
To date we have a 100% FAA approval rate. We have incorporated years of input and insight from our discussions with various FAA Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and FAA Avionics Inspectors and implemented these recommendations and feedback into all of our manuals. Our Manuals are normally approved and accepted the first time during the initial review. All of our Manuals have been approved and accepted for 14 CFR 91 & 135 Air Carrier Operations. Our EASA & CAA Programs have also been accepted.
- FAA/ICAO/EASA Authorizations Success Rate 100%
- LOAs & OpSpecs types completed for 14 CFR 91 & 135 100%
AOG, New Aircraft Purchase, Change of Operator, & Foreign Based N-Registered
Quick turn: our Domestic / Americas RVSM Airspace Program Manual can be completed in 2-3 business days upon receipt of our completed application and FAA supporting documentation. Please see our RVSM Manuals Page for more information. Our RVSM, Oceanic & International Operations Airspace Program Manual can be completed within 3-4 business days with the required supporting documentation. This program includes an Oceanic & International Operations Manual and is cost-effective. Custom solutions for your Flight Department are available and may be more cost-effective if you operate a fleet of aircraft. Our price point for each product is listed for transparency and provide “turn key” solutions.
The process is simple (Client Password is all that required to access our online application):
- Please contact your FSDO or IFO and verify which method: Electronic Copies or Paper Copies of Manuals* is required for submission with the FAA Application: FAA FSDO Directory
- Contact us for a free consultation for questions or custom solutions for your flight department.
- Review information below, complete, and submit online application using password provided.
- Visit our Purchase page and submit purchase order with payment (CC, Wire, Electronic, or Company Check).
- Complete and submit supporting documents via email after checklist is received.
For more specific details, please view our Manuals and FAQs pages.
Programs completed for:
Astra Bombardier Cessna Dassault Dornier Eclipse Aviation Embraer Gulfstream Hawker-Beechcraft Learjet Piaggio Pilatus Piper Raytheon Sabreliner Socata – all types
FOREIGN EASA & CAA Approvals:
Asia Canada Europe Mexico Morocco Middle East South Africa South America South East Asia
We provide solutions for operators conducting operations with a fleet or multi-aircraft and larger flight departments. These combined programs are modular and are easier to manage resulting in less paperwork and lower costs.
We are here to help with your compliance objectives. Ten years ago we set out to create a company that focuses solely on delivering a superior product in form and accuracy of information in the areas of RVSM and SAO (Special Areas of Operation) Airspace, and Flight Operations Manuals. Since 2007, we have provided both 14 CFR 91, 91K, 135, EASA, and CAA Operators with over 3,000 Manuals for RVSM, SAO Airspace, NextGen (CPDLC & ADS-B), GOMs, SMS, Serialized MELs, and applications for LOAs and OpSpecs with a 100% approval rate. We work with Aviation Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and Aircraft Manufacturers to constantly improve our Manuals. Background is important and relevant, our several consultants and technical editors on staff are:
Foreign Registered Aircraft ICAO, EASA, JAA, & CAA Certifications
We offer ICAO, EASA, JAA, and CAA RVSM & SAO Airspace Programs, Aircraft Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL), Oceanic & International Operations Manuals, and ICAO Compliant Operations Manuals with Aviation Safety Management Systems for Foreign Registered Aircraft and have had 100% success with each client’s approvals. We provide CAA regulatory specific solutions for foreign-based Clients and their Flight Departments ICAO State DGAC. Please contact us to discuss your program and operational requirements for a custom solution. Our Manuals are written in English.