Demonstrated 100% Approval Rate. Fast Response with Expert Support.
Manuals with Interactive Digital PDF Copies for EFB, iPad & MS Tablet.
- Recent Programs: Global 6000 CPDLC & ADS-C, Piaggio Avanti II, RVSM & SAO Airspace, MEL, G100 RVSM & MEL, BE-400A RVSM, CL-605 MEL - posted on 04/02/2016
- IBAC recognizes SourceOne Aviation Compliance as an International Standards Support Services Affiliate (ISSSA) for the IS-BAO program. - posted on 03/18/2016
- Recent Programs: Cessna Citation X+ RVSM & MEL, Gulfstream 650 RVSM, Oceanic & International, CPDLC, ADS-B Out Worldwide, Challenger 605 MEL - posted on 03/10/2016
- Recently the Atlanta and San Diego FAA Flight Standards District Offices recommended and complimented our programs for 2 of our new clients. - posted on 03/03/2016
- Recent Programs: Gulfstream IV Learjet 45 RVSM & SAO Airspace Worldwide, 2 Piaggio Avanti II's RVSM Americas, Learjet 75XR 14 CFR 135 MEL - posted on 02/08/2016
LOAs OpSpecs MSpecs
We provide FAA applications for the following authorizations:
Overview of the RVSM & SAO Airspace, NextGen, and MEL Approval Process:
Full Technical SupportTechnical Support is 100% before, during, and after your approval:
Minimum Equipment ListsWhy are our Aircraft MELs better? Our Minimum Equipment:
About Our Manuals
Option to Go Paperless. Replace 40 pounds of paper manuals with a 1 pound tablet. We offer Digital PDF Manuals for the FAA approved EFB, iPad and MS Tablet with a page-linked interactive table of contents as well as ultra-high quality color bound copies. Operations conducted under 14 CFR 91 do not require an LOA for EFB. Operators flying large, turbine multi-engine aircraft (FAA Part 91F) must adhere to the EFB testing and documentation requirements listed in FAA Advisory Circular 120-76C, but DO NOT require FAA approval before using an EFB as the sole source of charts, our manuals, and aviation data in the cockpit. No Annual Contracts ever.
To date we have a 100% FAA approval rate. We have incorporated years of input and insight from our discussions with various FAA Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and FAA Avionics Inspectors and implemented these recommendations and feedback into all of our manuals. Our Manuals are normally approved and accepted the first time during the initial review. All of our Manuals have been approved and accepted for FAR Part 91 and Part 135 Air Carrier Operations. Our EASA & CAA Programs have also been accepted.
“SourceOne Aviation Compliance is responsible for our RVSM, ADS-B, CPDLC, Oceanic, International, MEL manuals and assisting us in receiving our FAA Letters of Authorization. The knowledge and experience that SourceOne Aviation Compliance demonstrates has been invaluable when it comes to meeting our compliance objectives quickly with our local FSDO. What we really appreciate most is SourceOne Aviation Compliance’s ability adapt to the needs of our operation and craft the final product based on our operation.”Scott McIntosh
- FAA/ICAO/EASA Authorizations Success Rate 100%
- LOAs & OpSpecs types completed for 14 CFR 91 & 135 100%
AOG, New Aircraft Purchase, Change of Operator, & Foreign Based N-Registered
Quick turn: our Domestic / Americas RVSM Airspace Program Manual can be completed in 2-3 business days upon receipt of our completed application and FAA supporting documentation. Please see our RVSM Manuals Page for more information. Our RVSM, Oceanic & International Operations Airspace Program Manual can be completed within 3-4 business days with the required supporting documentation. This program includes an Oceanic & International Operations Manual and is cost-effective. Custom solutions for your Flight Department are available and may be more cost-effective if you operate a fleet of aircraft. Our price point for each product is listed for transparency and provide “turn key” solutions.
The process is simple (Client Login is not required):
- Contact us via phone or via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require a custom solution.
- Complete the appropriate Operator Information Form on our “Application Page.”
- After the process starts, payment can be made by Credit Card, Check, or Wire Transfer via our “Purchase Manual” page.
For more specific details, please view our Manuals and FAQs pages.
Programs completed for:
Astra Bombardier Cessna Dassault Dornier Eclipse Aviation Embraer Gulfstream Hawker-Beechcraft Learjet Piaggio Pilatus Piper Raytheon Sabreliner Socata – all types
FOREIGN EASA & CAA Approvals:
Asia Canada Europe Mexico Morocco Middle East South Africa South America South East Asia
We provide solutions for operators conducting operations with a fleet or multi-aircraft and larger flight departments. These combined programs are modular and are easier to manage resulting in less paperwork and lower costs.
We are here to help with your compliance objectives. Nine years ago we set out to create a company that focuses solely on delivering a superior product in form and accuracy of information in the areas of RVSM and SAO (Special Areas of Operation) Airspace, and Flight Operations Manuals. Since 2007, we have provided over 1000 client programs and 1000’s of LOAs and OpSpecs with a 100% approval rate for from the FAA, EASA, or Civil Aviation Authority for FAR Part 91 and 135. We work with Aviation Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and Aircraft Manufacturers to constantly improve our Manuals. Background is important and relevant, our several consultants and technical editors on staff are:
Foreign Registered Aircraft ICAO, EASA, JAA, & CAA Certifications
We offer ICAO, EASA, JAA, and CAA RVSM & SAO Airspace Programs, Aircraft Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL), Oceanic & International Operations Manuals, and ICAO Compliant Operations Manuals with Aviation Safety Management Systems for Foreign Registered Aircraft and have had 100% success with each client’s approvals. We provide CAA regulatory specific solutions for foreign-based Clients and their Flight Departments ICAO State DGAC. Please contact us to discuss your program and operational requirements for a custom solution. Our Manuals are written in English.