Go Digital, we offer Digital Hyperlinked Manuals for your EFB/PED.
E-Bulletin: Changes for RVSM Effective January 22nd for ADS-B Out Equipped Aircraft.
- Recent Programs: 1 CL-550, 1 G650ER, 2 F900EX, 1 LR-45, & 1 F900B, RVSM & SAO Worldwide Approvals, 1 G450, 1 G550,… https://t.co/0Thkte8Q7P - posted on 03/18/2019
- Recent Programs: 1 CL-350, 1 CL-300, 1 G650ER, 1 GL6000, 1 GL-ZRS, 1 F900B FAA LOA A056 PBCS, 1 F900B RVSM & SAO Wo… https://t.co/WBDNkNdpIh - posted on 12/04/2018
- Recent Programs: 4 G650ERs, 1 GL6000, & 1 F900B FAA LOA A056 PBCS, 1 F900B RVSM & SAO Worldwide Approvals, 1 GCOM &… https://t.co/dD4SKL8m7p - posted on 08/21/2018
- Recent Programs: 7 G280s FAA LOA A056 PBCS, 1 GL6000 Worldwide Operational LOA Approval, 2 F50MF & 2 F50EX RVSM & S… https://t.co/pJRkHBwhju - posted on 07/04/2018
- Recent Programs: LOA A056 Re-Issue & New Issue: 4 G650ERs, 1 F900EX, 4 CL-605s, CL604, GL6000, 4 G550s, MELs & D195… https://t.co/daVHumrLof - posted on 04/21/2018
- Gulfstream Aerospace selects SourceOne Aviation Compliance as it's vendor for CPDLC & ADS-C LOA Applications... - posted on 02/01/2018
- Recent Programs: FAA LOA D195 MEL Approvals: BD-100-1A10, G100, G550, GLEX, CL-605, G-IV, & G650ER, RVSM & SAO Airs… https://t.co/EiyRItlNwO - posted on 11/17/2017
LOAs OpSpecs MSpecs
We provide FAA applications for the following authorizations:
Airspace & Operations ManualsA Preview of our Airspace & Operations Manuals:
Full Technical SupportTechnical Support is 100% before, during, and after your approval:
Minimum Equipment ListsNo Annual fees. Why are our Aircraft MELs better?
“SourceOne Aviation Compliance is responsible for our RVSM, ADS-B, CPDLC, Oceanic, International, MEL manuals and assisting us in receiving our FAA Letters of Authorization. The knowledge and experience that SourceOne Aviation Compliance demonstrates has been invaluable when it comes to meeting our compliance objectives quickly with our local FSDO. What we really appreciate most is SourceOne Aviation Compliance’s ability adapt to the needs of our operation and craft the final product based on our operation.”Scott McIntosh
About Our Manuals
We offer complete programs that are “Turn Key” solutions. Option to Go Paperless. Replace 40 pounds of paper manuals with a 1 pound tablet. We offer Digital PDC/PDF Manuals for the FAA approved EFB, iPad and MS Tablet with a page-linked interactive table of contents as well as ultra-high quality color bound copies. Operators flying large, turbine multi-engine aircraft (14 CFR Part 91K, 125, & 135) should adhere to the EFB testing and documentation requirements listed in FAA Advisory Circular 120-76D.
Operations conducted under 14 CFR 91F do not require an LOA for EFB use. 14 CFR Part 91F (Large Aircraft) Operators should adhere to FAA Advisory Circular AC 91-78, but DO NOT require FAA approval before using an EFB as the sole source of charts, our manuals, and aviation data in the cockpit. No Annual Contracts ever.
Innovative solutions to our Client’s operating objectives: SFAR 77 LOA/OpSpec A321, SourceOne Aviation Compliance wrote the first Operational Policy & Procedures Manual and prepared the first application for SFAR 77 LOA A321 issued by the FAA for the first 14 CFR 91 Operator into Erbil International Airport (ORER) and Suylaymaniyah International Airport (ORSU) Iraq for their Gulfstream IV.
To date we have a 100% FAA approval rate. We have incorporated years of input and insight from our discussions with various FAA Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and FAA Avionics Inspectors and implemented these recommendations and feedback into all of our manuals. Our Manuals are normally approved and accepted the first time during the initial review. All of our Manuals have been approved and accepted for 14 CFR 91 & 135 Air Carrier Operations. Our EASA & CAA Programs have also been accepted.
- FAA/ICAO/EASA Authorizations Success Rate 100% 100%
- LOAs & OpSpecs types completed for 14 CFR 91 & 135 100% 100%
AOG, New Aircraft Purchase, Change of Operator, & Foreign Based N-Registered
Quick turn: our Domestic / Americas RVSM Airspace Program Manual can be completed in 2-3 business days upon receipt of our completed application and FAA supporting documentation. Please see our RVSM Manuals Page for more information. Our RVSM, Oceanic & International Operations Airspace Program Manual can be completed within 3-4 business days with the required supporting documentation. This program includes an Oceanic & International Operations Manual and is cost-effective. Custom solutions for your Flight Department are available and may be more cost-effective if you operate a fleet of aircraft. Our price point for each product is listed for transparency and provide “turn key” solutions.
The process is simple (Client Password is all that required to access our online application):
- Please as it is imperative to contact your FSDO or IFO and verify and special requirements and which method: Electronic Copies or Paper Copies of Manuals* is required for submission with the FAA Application: FAA FSDO Directory
- Contact us for a free consultation for questions or custom solutions for your flight department.
- NOTE – If the FAA Registered Owner’s Title is different from the Operator’s Title – a signed copy of the Leasing or Operating Agreement Must be Provided to the FAA.
- Please review the information below, complete, and submit online application, if you elect and can provide us with a current and accurate copy of the CAMP / CMP.net / CAMS / CESCOM / AvTrak / Flight Docs Aircraft Status or Avionics Parts List – the avionics components information section does not require completion.
- Visit our Purchase page and submit purchase order with payment (CC, Wire, Electronic, or Company Check).
For more specific details, please view our Manuals and FAQs pages.
Programs completed for:
Astra Bombardier Cessna Dassault Dornier Eclipse Aviation Embraer Gulfstream Hawker-Beechcraft Learjet Piaggio Pilatus Piper Raytheon Sabreliner Socata – all types
FOREIGN EASA & CAA Approvals:
Asia Canada Europe Mexico Morocco Middle East South Africa South America South East Asia
We provide solutions for operators conducting operations with a fleet or multi-aircraft and larger flight departments. These combined programs are modular and are easier to manage resulting in less paperwork and lower costs.
We are here to help with your compliance objectives. Twelve years ago we set out to create a company that focuses solely on delivering a superior product in form and accuracy of information in the areas of RVSM and SAO (Special Areas of Operation) Airspace, and Flight Operations Manuals. Since 2007, we have provided both 14 CFR 91, 91K, 135, EASA, and CAA Operators with over 3,000 Manuals for RVSM, SAO Airspace, NextGen (CPDLC & ADS-B), GOMs, SMS, Serialized MELs, and applications for LOAs and OpSpecs with a 100% approval rate. We work with Aviation Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and Aircraft Manufacturers to constantly improve our Manuals. Background is important and relevant, our several consultants and technical editors on staff are:
Foreign Registered Aircraft ICAO, EASA, JAA, & CAA Certifications
We offer ICAO, EASA, JAA, and CAA RVSM & SAO Airspace Programs, Aircraft Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL), Oceanic & International Operations Manuals, and ICAO Compliant Operations Manuals with Aviation Safety Management Systems for Foreign Registered Aircraft and have had 100% success with each client’s approvals. We provide CAA regulatory specific solutions for foreign-based Clients and their Flight Departments ICAO State DGAC. Please contact us to discuss your program and operational requirements for a custom solution. Our Manuals are written in English.