This guidance information is for operators of foreign registered aircraft on the new requirements for Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) installation and Required Navigation Performance (RNP) 1 and 2 Navigation Specifications (Nav Spec).
- FAA LOA B034 Decommissioned and Replaced by LOA C063 for 14 CFR 91 Operators
- 2020 North Atlantic Data Link Requirements Update
- Use of Automatic Dependent Surveillance—Broadcast (ADS–B) Out in Support of Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) Operations*
- FAA Notice N 8900. 491 Decommissioning OpSpec/MSpec/LOA A153 & A353, ADS-B Out Operations Outside of U.S.-Designated Airspace
- Updated FAA LOA/OpSpec A056 CPDLC & ADS-C Performance Based Communication Surveillance & FAA Notice N8900.455