Oceanic & International Operations Manual
This manual is recommended for operators who already have an FAA/EASA Approved DRVSM or RVSM Airspace Americas Program Manual and are requesting additional FAA & ICAO Authorizations for NAT-HLA/RNP 1, 2, 4, & 10/BRNAV-RNAV5/PRNAV.
Cost: $1500.00 USD
14 CFR 91, 91K & Part 135 Approved with Custom Options. Includes the following documentation:
- FAA LOA/OpSpec Correspondence Package for NAT-HLA, RNP 1, 2, 4 or 10, BRNAV-RNAV5, PRNAV
- Sections of World-Wide Oceanic & International Operations Procedures Geographically Categorized
- Appendices including Oceanic Checklist, Altimetry, China Flight Level to Meters Conversion, Equal Time Point, Volcanic Ash Contingency Plan, CPDLC DLM Required Anomaly/Problem Reporting Forms
- RVSM, NAT-HLA, RNP 1, 2, 4, or 10 Oceanic Operational & Contingency Specific Procedures
- BRNAV & PRNAV Operational Procedures
- Flight Crew Training Requirements
- AFM or Manufacturer’s Navigation Equipment Aircraft Navigation Supporting Documentation
- General information and guidance for operators planning oceanic flights, including authorizations needed for operations outside the continental United States.
- International RVSM Standard Operating Procedures
- Aircraft Specific Custom Oceanic & International Operations Manual to keep on board the aircraft with required LOA or OpSpecs upon receipt from the FAA FSDO that approves the Manual
- Over 250 pages including a tab for your company’s forms
- Temporary Revisions are included and no additional charge as necessary
- Digital PDC Copy for PC, EFB, Tablet, or IPAD with a 1-time setup fee per Client for electronic document Access on Cloud Server for Storage 24/7/365
- Company Logo added to Manual Cover (Client provided)
Complete and Company Specific or it can be customized to include your Flight Department’s Specific Procedures includes: 2 Heavy Duty Custom Binders and Mylar Tabs with High Quality Color Oceanic & International Operations Program Manual (FAA Copy is Black & White or in PDF if required by the FAA). Additional copies are available.
“SourceOne Aviation Compliance responded within 3 days to our request for an RVSM, SAO Airspace and Oceanic & International Operations program meeting the most recent FAA requirements that resulted in a expeditious approval process. Thank you!”
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.rvsmcompliance.com/wp-content/uploads/securepdfs/2017/06/2017-Sample-Oceanic-International-Operations-Manual-Your-Company-Inc.-1.pdf” title=”2017 Sample Oceanic International Operations Manual Your Company, Inc.”]
View a Sample of One of Our Manuals: