RVSM Oceanic & International Operations Manual
This Manual includes RVSM and refers to aircraft that operate internationally or domestically without ADS-B Out (Effective 01/22/2019 – the Domestic US only does not require FAA LOA B046 for ADS-B Out Certified Aircraft) with an Oceanic and International operational policy and procedures manual for Performance Based Navigation (PBN) as well as Area Navigation (RNAV) for NAT-HLA/RNP 1, 2, 4, & 10/B-RNAV-RNAV5/P-RNAV for World-wide RVSM & SAO as appropriate to the LOAs/OpSpec/MSpec for conducting oceanic and international flight operations.
Cost: $1,950.00 USD
Complete FAA Solution: Includes 2 Color Copies and the following content and required FAA documentation:
- Letter of Request to FAA FSDO Office for RVSM & SAO Airspace LOA/OpSpec/MSpec
- Completion of FAA Job-Aids
- Oceanic & International Flight Crew Training Initial & Recurrent Requirements
- RVSM Operational Policy and Procedures
- US, Oceanic & International Operational Policy and Procedures
- Appendices that include Altimetry, Equal Time Point, International Operations Planning Guide, all forms, Volcanic Activity Contingency Plan, Chinese Meters to Flight Level Conversion, and additional information
- Oceanic Checklist
- RVSM Airworthiness
- RVSM Critical & SAO Airspace Equipment List
- RVSM Normal & Contingency Procedures Checklist for Aircraft
- 14 CFR 91, 91K, & 135
- Temporary Revisions are included and no additional charge as necessary
- Digital PDC Copy for PC, EFB, Tablet, or IPAD with a 1-time setup fee per Client for electronic document Access on Cloud Server for Storage 24/7/365
- Company Logo added to Manual Cover (Client provided)
Complete and Company Specific or it can be customized to include your Flight Department’s Specific Procedures includes: 2 Heavy Duty Custom Binders and Mylar Tabs with High Quality Color RVSM, Oceanic, & International Operations Program Manual (FAA Copy is Black & White or in PDF if required by the FAA). Additional copies are available.
We are very happy with the RVSM, SAO Airspace Operations, & Oceanic & International Operations Manuals and in fact, the FAA even provided very positive comments on the excellence. Thank you!
View a Sample of One of Our Manuals: