RVSM Program Manual
This RVSM Program Manual includes and refers to North, Central, & South American RVSM, this manual includes RVSM policy / procedures to be applied in the lower 48 states, Alaska, Canada, Northern Q-Routes, Mexico, Atlantic High Offshore Airspace, the San Juan FIR, Central, and South America as of January 20, 2005.*
1.) LOA B046 or OpSpec D092 is required for RVSM which applies to all aircraft that are not equipped with ADS-B Out.
2.) For Aircraft that are equipped with ADS-B Out – Flights conducted in Domestic US Airspace do not require an initial LOA/OpSpec, for international airspace an LOA/OpSpec is required for the ICAO States and FIRs that require RVSM Authorization
Total Cost: $900.00 USD (Complete FAA Solution: Includes RVSM Operations and RVSM Normal & Abnormal Checklist).
Optional: Black & White RVSM Program is available via our “Purchase” page for $900.00 USD.
Includes 2 Color Copies and the following content and documentation:
- Letter of Request to FAA FSDO Office for RVSM Letter of Authorization or OPSPEC
- Completion of FAA Job-Aid
- RVSM Normal & Contingency Procedures
- RVSM Airworthiness
- RVSM Critical Equipment List
- RVSM Normal & Contingency Procedures Checklist for Aircraft
- FAA Required Aircraft and Flight Crew Documentation
- RVSM Supplemental Type Certificate, Aircraft Service Change, Service Bulletin or TCDS
- Aircraft Specific Custom RVSM Manual to keep on board the aircraft with required LOA or Op Specs upon receipt from The FAA FSDO that approves the RVSM Manual
- 14 CFR 91, 91K, & 135
- Temporary Revisions are included and no additional as necessary
- Digital PDC Copy for PC, EFB, Tablet, or IPAD with a 1-time setup fee per Client for electronic document Access on Cloud Server for Storage 24/7/365
- Company Logo added to Manual Cover (Client provided)
Optional LOA: Gulf of Mexico LOA (GoMex), an additional Single LRNS FAA LOA B054 is available and recommended for RNP 10. Cost: $250.00 USD
2 Heavy Duty Custom Binders and Mylar Tabs with High Quality Color Manual (FAA copy is Digital or black & white).
“I was completely satisfied with the RVSM Airspace Manual and the support before, during, and after the purchase. I highly recommend SourceOne Aviation Compliance.”
View a Sample of One of Our Manuals: